Re: Debated before, but does jaws work better in classic mode or start menu

  • From: "Monica Lofton" <monicar_lofton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 07:41:26 -0500

I agree; it's usually what we get accustomed to. I have used both. I like
the XP style because you can pin things to the Start menu, and your E-Mail
and internet show up in the start menu. However, in classic view, you could
customize the start menu for this to happen if you wanted to. Right now I'm
using classic mode. The programs group is better organized. Sometimes I get
tired of one mode and switch back to the other. Go figure.
Monica Lofton,
Professional E-Mail:

monicar_lofton@xxxxxxxxx

Personal E-Mail: