Re: Debated before, but does jaws work better in classic mode or start menu

  • From: "jim" <jazzpiano@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 06:55:15 -0700

Monica, How do you customize your start menu to do what you want. I can't figure out how to do that. I am in classic menu now, but would like some things to be on the start menu. How the heck do you do it.I am running XP pro and Jaws 6.2. Write me off list if you want or here, whatever works for you.
Jim
----- Original Message ----- From: "Monica Lofton" <monicar_lofton@xxxxxxxxx>