RE: [Bulk] RE: JAWS and Finding out what time it is

  • From: Adrian Spratt <Adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 10:54:01 -0400

Hi, Yadiel. This is always the argument for tolerating a barrage of
messages. the flaw in it is that a drawn-out thread often has some useful
tips here and there. Unless the subject line makes it clear that it has no
interest for me, I have to go through the entire thread in case something
worthwhile turns up.

  _____