Re: [Bulk] RE: JAWS and Finding out what time it is

  • From: Chris Smart <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 22:01:30 -0400

At 09:21 PM 4/21/2011, you wrote:
Adrian,

But I do agree (and sincerely wish) that listers would look over all responses before offering an answer. a dozen replies over two days on the time question, all giving the same answer is infinitely boring and unnecessary.

Now, if someone had shown the person how to find out for him or herself by looking it up in Jaws help, would they have been chastized for it by another dozen people?

Same goes for telling people to google "iPhone blind user", "Excel Tutorial" or "audacity". People rarely take the hint. I am definitely not patient enough to run a list like this. *LOL*

Chris
P.S. Imagine that, a Jaws question is coming up. Ready for it? *dramatic pause* Is anybody else having trouble with the latest version 12 release and Yahoo Messenger? Specifically, is Jaws not loading the Yahoo Messenger settings, and staying with defaults?
Alternative archives located at: