Re: [Bulk] RE: JAWS and Finding out what time it is

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 18:21:28 -0700

Adrian,

But I do agree (and sincerely wish) that listers would look over all responses
before offering an answer. a dozen replies over two days on the time question,
all giving the same answer is infinitely boring and unnecessary.

Dave
Composed on a Dell Latitude 630 in the general vicinity of my Audio Recording
and Mixing Studios, San Francisco Bay Area.