Jaws/insert keyRe: the keystroke didn't work

  • From: "Douglas Richard Dexheimer" <drichardd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 21:35:27 -0500

Insert key is the same as Jaws key--the first key in a row of three containing
insert, home and page up.  This is the top row of two rows located between the
arrows and the three keys to the right of the function keys.  The said key
combination on my system does the same thing as control+r.  Normally it replies
only to the original sender, but if the sender is in a group list it replies to
the whole group list.

Douglas Richard Dexheimer
Chief of Braille Productions
Born-Again Productions