Re: Jaws/insert keyRe: the keystroke didn't work

  • From: "Douglas Richard Dexheimer" <drichardd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 07:58:35 -0500

Same as control r.

Douglas Richard Dexheimer
Chief of Braille Productions
Born-Again Productions
The Friedman Place, Apt.308
5527 N. Maplewood Ave.
Chicago, IL 60625
773-409-6163
drichardd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
----- Original Message ----- From: "alice dampman humel" <alicedh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, April 22, 2011 7:29 AM
Subject: Re: Jaws/insert keyRe: the keystroke didn't work

I think the list itself has to be set up that way. I'm on some
lists that are set up so that control R goes to the individual
poster, and control shift R replies to the whole list. From what
y'all are saying, insert shift R is the same as control shift R?
alicedh@xxxxxxxxxxx
----- Original Message ----- From: "Douglas Richard Dexheimer" <drichardd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 04/21/11 01:34:00

Alternative archives located at: