Re: Audio Enriched Links for JAWS

  • From: "Steve" <k8sp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 16:12:01 -0400

Peter,

Is it possible to have a download where it won't install into the first JFW
folder it sees?  I run two versions of JFW and unless I rename the folder, it
automatically installs in one folder only.

In the next version, it would be nice if it would allow us to choose the path
for the JFW folder.

Steve