RE: Jaws with Alva Satellite display

  • From: "jim grimsby" <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 13:37:29 -0700

Well it is my turn to add a question here.
I am using my alva saddle light   75 on com 1 on windows me. When I use
this configuration after my system restarts and it needs to do a
scandisk do to the fact it was not shut down correctly alva gives me the
screen just fine.  When I get to the network log on how ever it read
press a routing key to return to the desktop and will not work again
until I restart jaws.  Any one have a fix for this problem