Re: Audio Enriched Links for JAWS

  • From: "Steve" <k8sp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 20:35:08 -0400

Peter,

I looked at the AEL page and saw the info as far as uninstalling it.  My
question is that you state there of course, that we all use this at our risk.
It states that the program makes modifications in existing scripts.

Prior to installing it, my question would be: should we encounter problems,
does it restore whatever changes it made in the scripts after we uninstall it?
Or, if not, am I correct to assume that backing up or doing a repair would
take care of the problem?

Steve
Lansing MI