Re: Annoying Floating Bar

  • From: "Robert Logue" <bobcat11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 01:39:22 -0600

Augh... The "language bar".  I believe there are two ways to fix it two ways.
One is the Windows hidden way and the other is the Jaws hidden way.  Jaws basic
options, Windows system Parameters, settings: check "disable language bar".

Wouldn't it be nice if screen readers could hunt down windows that get in the
way automatically.

Bob