Re: Adjusting Winamp Volume Balance Using Jaws

  • From: "JM Casey" <crystallogic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 17:30:25 -0400

In addition to what's already been said above, you can enter the equaliser with
alt-g. At that point, your left and right arrow keys will incrementally control
the balance. just be careful here as they will no longer move back and forward
through your tracks, so with the equaliser open you may end up messing up the
balance unintentionally...remember to control-f4 on the equaliser once you've
finished adjusting things.