Re: Adjusting Winamp Volume Balance Using Jaws

  • From: "JM Casey" <crystallogic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 07:47:26 -0400

Morning,

Yes, those are good explanations. Personally I have always found this programme
very intuitive and easy to use, though I never really bothered with the library
function as it's very easy to make playlists and do whatever you like with
them.

But yes, the menus are essential for setting everything right...