Re: Adjusting Winamp Volume Balance Using Jaws

  • From: "JM Casey" <crystallogic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 17:33:43 -0400

By the way, the issue you've described with the balance happens a lot; the
reason, of course, is that most people set their jaws hot key to control-alt-j,
but it's also the winamp pan right keystroke, so if your jaws crashes and won't
restart, and winamp is open and in focus, there's your anomolous balance change
explained...