RE: Adjusting Winamp Volume Balance Using Jaws

  • From: "Kimsan Song" <kimsansong@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 15:44:13 -0700

"

Winamp is one of those programs that you struggle to get it to work, and
once you have it you forget what you did and you never want to go through it
again." Sorry, I had to chuckle at that because I have been reading the
information under the jaws help and making changes here and there but I
would forget what I did, so after having to redo the process I am writing
down what I do.

Now I will try and figure out how to create play lists. If anyone has any
tips, feel free to email me off list seeing this isn't the winamp mailing
list.

Finally, I have subscribed to the winamp mailing list  but it seems as if
that  is a low traffick mailing list. Does anyone know the address to post a
question there? For some odd reason, I did not get that information when my
address was confirmed.

Take care.