7.10.500 back to 7.10.452

  • From: "Jim" <jimscave@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 08:52:21 +0800

Hiya gang,

Thought I'd resend this as no help on this issue yet
I have no intentions for awhile anyway to either install Jaws 8 or Internet
explorer 7 because right now all of us users are testers for free or at a price,
so if anyone like me lives alone and system crashes are a fear as no sighted
helpers are around please don't rush to install anything new.

Silly me updated my Jaws 7.10.452 to 7.10.500 anyway I can roll this back to
7.10.452?, as I'm finding a few little flitches since Ive updated, and also is
7.10.500 only an update for IE7 or does it fix a few other little things?

cheers,

Jim