Re: 7.10.500 back to 7.10.452

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 18:09:22 -0800

Hello Richard,

Just speaking as one Jaws person who's been using Jaws 7.0 since it was
release (I haven't updated to 7.1), I can testify that I've had no problems
I can even think of.  I'm using Win XP Home,if that is useful to know.  I
repeat, no problems.  So if you have it already on your hard drive and might
be interested in something like a few new Web navigation conveniences or
anything else that it has, I wouldn't discourage you from installing it,
although it's about a year too late to be discussing this, I guess.  Just
trying to be reassuring.
any paticiular ----- Original Message -----