RE: 7.10.500 back to 7.10.452

  • From: "Jim Grimsby JR." <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 11:22:59 -0800

yes first of all there  is no reason at all why a blind computer user can
not reinstall windows or any other software.  so you should not as a blind
user concern your self with updating software.
how ever if you want to role back jaws here is what you do.  now I see no
reason why you would wish to do this but in any case here is what to do.
uninstall jaws.
install the earlier version.
all done