[jawsscripts] Re: Speaking a text with a specified voice?

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 18:54:31 +0200

Yes of course. I used delay(5) as I shown in my first message.

But you are right, I don't know how to find when the synthesizer finished
speaking so I don't know how much I need to wait.

But actually the method is not very good, because if the text is 1 kilometer
long and Jaws should speak it for a long time, in that period I am not able
to shut it down by using the Control key or in another way, but I need to
wait until it finishes.

--Octavian