[jawsscripts] Re: Scripts Installers

  • From: "Scott Huey" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "smartinhuey@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2014 21:17:14 -0600

I dunno, NSIS may be the best choice there is. It's comparable all the way back
to windows xp, is open source, and supports a form of modular component plugin
functionality which could (theoretically) enable code for finding required JAWS
versioning details. It's also a package installer, and can support custom front
end design to produce something clean up front. Maybe the biggest boon would be
to just design a packagER (emphasis on the E-R there) for use with NSIS to wrap
the arbitrary JAWS script sets into the installer to make it easy to do.