[jawsscripts] Re: IE Dom?

  • From: "Kaja, Kiran" <kiran.kaja@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 09:09:53 +0530

The IE4GetCurrentDocument function provided in Jaws scripting creates an
object which lets you access the IE DOM without having to create the
object yourself. Try "IE DOM reference" in Google for a link to MSDN
containing the IE DOM methods, properties and events. There are plenty
of them...

Regards,
Kiran.

This e-mail may contain trade secrets or privileged, undisclosed, or
otherwise confidential information. If you have received this e-mail in
error, you are hereby notified that any review, copying, or distribution
of it is strictly prohibited. Please inform us immediately and destroy
the original transmittal. Thank you for your cooperation.