[jawsscripts] Re: IE Dom?

  • From: "Smith, Alice A. HQ DCO" <Alice.A.Smith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 12:43:58 -0400

Don,

If you know the row and col you want to be in, could you compare the row
and column you want to be in with the one you are in when you enter a
table? If they are not the same, move to the row and column you want.

If the row and col you want changes, you could write a script to grab
the current row and col with a hot key and store it when you are in the
proper cell in one of the tables.

Alice