[jawsscripts] Re: IE Dom?

  • From: "Don Mauck" <don.mauck@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 15:11:04 -0600

Hi all,
You have all been fantastic and very helpful not to mention patient with an
average at best scripter and its greatly appreciated.

So, its basically working with one very important exception.

If I start out say in column 4 and half way through the list of tables on the
page, I decide I want to look at column 5, the script keeps reading column 4.
I thought it would clear out the global variables and start over but I must be
missing something important.  I also did some error checking to make sure you
are in a table.
 Here is what I have after all your help.

var

int iPrevTableLevel,

int iPrevTableIndex

if InTable() then

let iPrevTableLevel = GetTableNestingLevel()

let iPrevTableIndex = GetTableIndex()

elif (FALSE == InTable ()) then

SayFormattedMessage (OT_error, cMSGNotInTable_L, cMSGNotInTable_S) ; Not in a
table

Return

EndIf

if (IsSameScript ()) then

;SayInteger (g_n_column, g_n_row)

; reset global variables to 0

MoveToTable (S_PRIOR)

MoveToTableCell (g_n_column, g_n_row)

SayCell ()

let g_n_column = 0

let g_n_row = 0

return

endIf

if (g_n_column == 0 && g_n_row == 0) then

GetCellCoordinates (g_n_column, g_n_row)

endIf

MoveToTable (S_NEXT)

MoveToTableCell (g_n_column, g_n_row)

SayCell ()

EndScript

This script right now is running right out of IE and is activated with
WindowsKey+N.  I also have another script that does the exact opposite so it
goes backwards and its called by WindowsKey+Shift+N.

Oracle <http://www.oracle.com/>
Don Mauck | Accessibility Evangelist
Cross Applications Unlimited
7700 Technology Way