[jawsscripts] Re: Help with DOM traversing?

  • From: "Bryan Garaventa" <bgaraventa11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 11:47:52 -0700

No, the home page has them, they are dynamically added though, so you won't
see them in the source.

If you run the sample code though, you should hear 30 for the param tags,
and 0 for the embed tags. If you use BX, you can capture the live DOM and
see the dynamically added tags then.

Thanks for the input, I may be able to find a work around, but it would be
good to know why this method works on some elements, but not others.
It's a bit strange.