[jawsscripts] Re: operating YouTube volume, rewind/FastForward with Jaws/ScreenReders

  • From: "Donald Marang" <donald.marang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 13:17:49 -0400

I have talked to FS many times about problems with Flash.  They were mostly
not interested.  Perhaps none of their government contracts depend on Flash
capability.  For the most part, they admit that JAWS has a mouse tracking
problem within a JAWS object,  They also say that there is little that JAWS
engineers can do about this because Flash takes over!  I think we need a
Catholic Priest to perform an Exorcism!

To answer an earlier question.  Flash movies used to be considered objects
and the o quick key navigation would work great to move to Flash movies.  I
think Adobe filed a harassment suit and FS had to stop treating them as
objects <grin>.

Don Marang