[jawsscripts] Re: Help with DOM traversing?

  • From: "Donald Marang" <donald.marang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 13:01:02 -0400

Hi Brian,

I went to that site and searched the HTML source for those Tags.  I could
not find any instances of either.  Do you need to log in before you will get
a page with embeds?

I am still attempting to get similar JavaScript calls to create collections
for edit boxes and buttons.  I have not been completely successful yet.
Apparently, these elements are not as simple as links, which I can traverse
well.  Does capitalization of the tag matter?  I know HTML standards prefer
all caps, but is not case sensitive.  JavaScript seems to prefer all lower
case.  My results in my tests are inconclusive yet.  Perhaps, because I have
too many variables in the equation (unknown conditions, not script
variables).

Don Marang