[jawsscripts] Re: HTML Kit, an awesome tool, but the menus are driving me nuts...

  • From: "Charles Black" <charlesblackusc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 19:19:07 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: jawsscripts-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:jawsscripts-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bryan Garaventa
Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2009 4:48 PM
To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,

This is Charles Black.  I request a copy of your scripts as soon as you get
them working.  Thanks!
Subject: [jawsscripts] Re: HTML Kit, an awesome tool, but the menus are
driving me nuts...

No problem, the scripts are almost done, I just need to get the text
selection calls worked out, which why I've been asking about getting
selected text between screen coordinates.

I'll do a bit more on this tonight, and send a more detailed message about
the script features and stuff later this week.

I plan to use this program myself, hence the interest. It looks very useful
and has a ton of plug-ins.