[jawsscripts] Re: HTML Kit, an awesome tool, but the menus are driving me nuts...

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 20:49:37 +0100

We were asked to use HTML-Kit for one of our modules for the course I'm
doing at university. Fortunately the lecturer(s) were happy for me to use
Notepad as long as I knew the HTML coding which I fortunately did due to me
doing a similar low level course at further education. So the scripts for
this program would be awesome too, however I won't have the time nor the
commitment to write them myself due to university studies. So when they're
available please share and I'll be happy to test them.

--
Chris Hallsworth
E-mail: christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx