[jawsscripts] Re: HTML Kit, an awesome tool, but the menus are driving me nuts...

  • From: "Bryan Garaventa" <bgaraventa11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 19:02:36 -0700

No problem, I'll send through the download link when it's complete. I'll
have a download page to this effect on my site as well.

I'll be considering this thing open source, since the HTML Kit has so many
features and capabilities, there's no way for me to keep up, or even be
aware of everything it does. So if you developers out there would like to
modify the scripts, I'd be happy to post updates using the same download
url. So just send me any updates that you would like to add, I'll add your
name to the developer list on the site page and within the scripts, and post
it.

It will be a couple of days, I believe I've got the highlighted text
working, it's not perfect, but it gets the job done. Any improvements would
be appreciated if you feel up to it.

More news to come at any rate.

Take care,
Bryan