[jawsscripts] Re: HTML Kit, an awesome tool, but the menus are driving me nuts...

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 16:44:36 -0700

I wouldn't mind a set myself, and if one of you would the URL to this kit?

I like to put things like this up on my grab bag site so folks can find
them, or I will link to a download on your site, how ever you wish to do it.

regards,
inthane
proprietor, The Grab Bag,
for blind computer users and programmers
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
"own the might and majesty of a Alacorn!"
www.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Agemtree
"merchants in fine facetted and cabochon gemstones"
www.agemtree.com