[jawsscripts] Re: Counter Point program

  • From: "Ann Medlar" <amedlar1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 07:49:47 -0400

Hi Jerry,
When I was a computer programmer, I used Realia Cobol on PC.  There was a
separate I/O screen editor which enabled data to be displayed on screen.
Back in those days Jaws would crash sometimes for no apparent reasons.  But
Jaws really has improved.
One idea is to delete your counterpoint.jsb file then launch Counterpoint.
Use Jaws cursor to see if it works.  If so then most likely it might be your
script causing Jaws cursor not to work.
Then recompile to bring back counterpoint.JSB
I wish I could give you better ideas.
Ann