[jawsscripts] Re: Counter Point program

  • From: "Martin Slack" <m.g.slack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 22:03:29 +0100

Have you tried using the IsJAWSCursor () function to distinguish between the
two states you describe?  If your script contains code such as:

if (not IsJAWSCursor ()) then
; do your close out ticket stuff here
endif

then hitting down arrow while the JAWS cursor is active should not cause the
script to interfere with that cursor's movement.

hth

Martin