[jawsscripts] Re: Counter Point program

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 11:22:18 -0400

Hi Jerry,
To keep JAWS from grabbing the graphical stuff you don't want it to get, you
could try setting the JCF file for the application to make JAWS only read
labeled graphics. You can do that by opening up the configuration manager and
then hitting Alt+S, followed by the letter G. In that dialog there's a set of
radio buttons that controls how JAWS deals with graphics.

Thanks.
Jim

Jim Homme
Usability Services
412-544-1810
james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx

"You can do anything you want to if you put your mind to it" -- Jim Homme Sr.