[jawsscripts] Re: Counter Point program

  • From: Jerry Posey <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 11:10:04 -0500

What am I doing wrong? I used the IsJAWSCursor and it's working but when I
change to the JAWS Cursor within Counter Point the PC cursor is still active
but it reads the information under the JAWS cursor but only the PC cursor
moves.
I also tried the read only labeled graphics but I don't think they are
actually graphics as it says symbol for them.

Thanks

Jerry