[jaws-uk] Re: starting jaws manually

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 17:01:32 -0000

Hi Norman.

On this subject, I know Window-eyes and Kurzweil 1000 set themselves up to
do this but you may not want this to happen.  I think there are 2 possible
approaches that FS could implement here.

A short cut could be set up as standard unless Custom Install is selected
when installing.  In this case, the user could be given a choice at
installation.

Alternatively, the chance to set u up a short cut could be offered in the
Startup Wizard which runs anyway after JAWS has installed.

Regards

Graham
Graham Page
Home Phone: 0207 265 9493