[jaws-uk] starting jaws manually

  • From: <alex.thynne@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 14:13:27 -0000

Hi all

someone I know installed a demo version of jfw8.  She has jaws 6 but decided
to have a look at the features in jfw8.0 to compare with version 6.
However, on uninstalling jaws 8 she can't get jfw6 to load at startup.

Can someone tell me how to get to jaws so that it can be started manually?
I've looked in jaws help but can't find anything.  On this machine, there
isn't a hotkey defined, so can't be certain whether there is anything on my
friend's.  In jaws 6, was there a hotkey defined?

Hope someone can help.

Alex
skype name: grytpype2006
windows live messenger name: alex.thynne