[jaws-uk] Re: probelms accessing bBC live and listen again

  • From: Colin Howard <colin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 10:57:41 +0000

Greetings,

Paul R, I cannot understand why you are having problems, to date, I can
access everything no trouble.  I have WindowsXP Home, Jaws V10, I.E 8 and
all flash and adobe products up-to-date.

Sometimes the playing takes a good while to start and trying to speed
matters up, I may ctrl-f4 out of the page and re-launch, which seems to
speed matters up but most times programs launch within about ten secondes of
my starting the listen link.

I agree with you about Webbie though, last week due to phone calls I missed
the start of The People's Songs, next day launched the Webbie for R2 and the
program could not be found though as a last resort, trying on the r2 site I
could launch no problems.
The Fareham  area of Southern England has been Colin
Howard's home  ever since July 1981, only the Lord
himself knows for how much longer this will remain true.