[jaws-uk] please take a look at this site

  • From: "Paul Roberts" <anorack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 21:17:58 +0100

HI all,

am using JAWS 12 with I think IE7 and have problems trying to get on the
following site:
www.soulinthedales.moonfruit.com

Please could someone take a look and if possible, tell me what's wrong with
it, as i'm just geting the name of the site and nothing else, wehn I visit
it.

I wanted to hear a show which is currently streaming on the site at present.

Hope you can help.

regards

Paul.