[jaws-uk] Re: please take a look at this site

  • From: "Paul Roberts" <anorack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 13:54:05 +0100

Thanks to you both for checking out this site.

Whilst I have had some issues in the past with it, they've never been as bad
as they were last night.

I have emailed them to highlight the problems I am having but as yet, I
haven't had a response.

bTW, i was geting the links three times with iE7.  Also it seemed the
further down the page you went, the easier it was to use.

Paul.