[jaws-uk] Re: please take a look at this site

  • From: "John SAVAGE" <johnnyboy184@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 05:00:15 +0100

Colin/Paul, this is the procedure in JAWS 7 / IE 6, don't know if it's the
same in later versions:

Open IE.
Open Config Manager (JAWS key 6).
Set Options (alt s).
HTML Options (h).
ctrl-tab to Misc page.
Tab to "Ignore Flash on Web Pages".
Check this (or uncheck it to turn Flash back on).
Tab to and hit OK.
Close Config Manager saving changes.

HTH, John.