[jaws-uk] Re: please take a look at this site

  • From: "Mujtaba Merchant" <mujtabam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 20:59:06 +0530

Sorry, the link to the Dj's does have a pop up and you can only access it with
the jaws cursor routed to the PC cursor. After that you get a hint that the
names are arranged alphabetically. Back to being lost on the site...
I am holding back many words that I wish to use for the designers of the
website.