[jaws-uk] Re: please can you look at this website

  • From: "Peter Hallam" <peter.hallam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 00:05:25 +0100

Paul,

I approached it from a different angle to Adrian but achieved the same
result, I chose the "search" link, when that page loaded I typed Powell in
the box and hit the search button, from here I was able to find one of his
shows for October 17, I hit this link and when the page loaded I found the
download link, I chose open and after a few minutes it started to play,
sounds like a good dose of work out music, but I'm off to bed now, the work
out will have to wait until another day.

Pete H.