[jaws-uk] Re: please can you look at this website

  • From: "adrian.rowe" <adrian.rowe5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 22:42:29 +0100

Paul,

I didn't have any difficulty in downloading this programme.

If you do the following:

1. Click onto the link you have given us.
2. Once this has opened, press, Control &F, and write in the words,
Podcast). and enter on that link.
3. Control F again, write Alan Powell, and enter.
4. Just below you should have a link which reads, Download MP3 and enter.
5. Once you have pressed this, you should then have three options, Open,
Save or Cancel.  If you press the one that says open, it will take a while
for it to download, as it is quite a big file.  It will start playing once
the file has opened.

I hope you now have some luck.

Adrian Rowe
Email: adrian.rowe5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx