[jaws-uk] Re: please can you look at this website

  • From: "Paul Roberts" <anorack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 23:03:03 -0000

Hi Adrian and Peter,

Thank you both for your suggestions.

have tried both methods but when I get to download MP3, I hear JAWS saying
10 percent, then 19 per cent, then 28 per cent and after a longish gap, 37
per cent.

After that, nothing seems to happen.

I am mindful of the fact that this is a big file but have a feeling it's not
going to open for me and I don't know why this should be.

Also, onn entering the download mP3 link, I have not been presented with the
options to save, Opoen or cancel.

So, I am now stuck and don't know what else to try.

Any more thoughts would be most welcome.

thanks

Paul.