[jaws-uk] please can you look at this website

  • From: "Paul Roberts" <anorack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 21:55:10 +0100

Hi all,

I wish to listen to a show which is available from the following website:
http://www.soulandjazz.com/links/

The problem is I can't seem to download it.

On the how to link, there are steps to downloading podcasts but I can't find
the link refered to in the list of steps.

Please could someone take a look for me and see if you can tel me how I can
listen to shows.

The one I wish to listen to is presented by Alan Powell and is a one-hour
weekly show.

I use JAWS 12 with Windows XP and IE7.

regards

Paul.