[jaws-uk] malware removal programmes re/visited

  • From: "kevin" <email@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 23:01:00 +0100

A short time ago I mailed the list regarding accessability issues with the
current version of malware bites.  Since  for the time being malware bites is
not an option for removal of malware can anybody suggest an alternative that is
jaws friendly?  I am using jaws 11 with all updates and windows 7 64 bit many
thanks Kev