[jaws-uk] Re: malware removal programmes re/visited

  • From: "kevin" <email@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 22:07:48 +0100

Hi Chris and Doris I did download and install the last version of malware
bites but it then stated definitions were out of date and would I like to
update which I said yes.  It then put me on the very latest version which is
not accessable, unless you know of a way that I can remain on that version
but then definitions would not be up to date.  Many thanks Kev