[jaws-uk] Re: malware removal programmes re/visited

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2014 09:38:50 +0100

You need to go to the settings tab then choose updates tab and the setting
in there is pretty self explanatory  though I can't remember exactly what
it's called.  It's something like check for program updates automatically.
The thing is that you need to use the jaws cursor and left mouse simulation
key to get at these tabs since, as far as I can tell, they are not
accessible with the keyboard.

Regards

Graham