[jaws-uk] Re: installing scripts for Gold wave versions 5 and 6 in to Jaws 16 on windows 7 64bit.

  • From: MJ Williams <matthewjwilliams101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 13:44:56 +0100

Out of interest, what do the scripts actually offer?

I'm just curious because i use Goldwave and it works ok without
scripts. I use it with both jaws and window-eyes. Handy piece of
software by the way.

Best, Matt

At 13:23 28/05/2015, you wrote:

Hi all,

I do remember in theory how to install scripts, it's got something to do
with the ENU folder hasn't it?

I've recently downloaded a zip file containing scripts for gold wave audio
Editor versions 5 and 6 and am wanting to unzip them to the correct folder.

Am I correct in thinking that for Jaws 16 on Windows 7 64bit the path should
be something like the following::
C:\program files X86\freedom scientific\jaws 16.0\enu

If anyone could point out any errors I've made in the suggested path
outlined above I'd appreciate it.

Alexander Shannon