[jaws-uk] Re: installing scripts for Gold wave versions 5 and 6 in to Jaws 16 on windows 7 64bit.

  • From: "Peter Hallam" <peter.hallam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 22:37:08 +0100

Hi Alex,

The easiest way to install the scripts is as follows: start menu, all
programs, jaws 16.0, press right arrow to open, arrow down to explore jaws
and open, arrow down to explore my settings and press enter, this is the enu
folder and you can copy the scripts here, extracted of course.

Hope this helps,

Pete H.